SBCGlobal email is a quality web service that is entitled to help the users at its best. It has been serving the global users with a clear and innovative approach. if you are using the service of SBCGlobal email, then you must have a clear idea about its services, and you may never get any issue related to the service. In this way, it becomes your prominent and promising email communication service that is quite satisfying. It provides some great features to the users to access the email using the third party email services and applications. One of the prominent web platform Outlook provides greater support to email services. if you need to access your SBCGlobal email account using the Outlook, then you need to configure this. This blog will help you to easily configure Outlook, and in any case, you need any support then you should call at SBCGlobal customer support number and get the most prominent support with easy access and complete support.
How to configure SBCGlobal email to Outlook?
You need to get the clear configuration to solve the syncing issue with Outlook. Below is some solution that you will need to follow to get your issue fixed easily.
Solution 1. Configure SBCGlobal email to Outlook manually
As it has become clear that improper configuration may cause the syncing issue on Outlook and stop working. Now you should follow this instruction to manually configure SBCGobal email issue to Outlook:
- You need to go to Outlook and find the file option.
- Then you have to select add account option.
- Choose the manual setup option or additional server setup and then click on the IMAP option.
- Now enter your display name and email id in the required field.
- Then enter these IMAP server settings, as mention follows:
- IMAP Server Settings
Inbound server: mail.att.net
Outbound server: mail.att.net
Inbound port: 993
Outbound port: 465 or 587
- POP3 Server Settings
Inbound server: att.net
Outbound server: att.net
Inbound port: 995
Outbound port: 465
After completing the server settings, you have to check to mark the option ‘remember password and ‘require login using secure password authentication.’
Solution 2. Open Outlook in safe mode
- In this process, you need to follow these steps to configure Outlook.
- You have to go to the start menu and click run.
- Now search ‘Outlook/safe’ keyword.
- Click to accept the default settings then click to continue.
- Provide your outlook id and click to accept.
This solution will definitely be solving the issue easily, but if you need further support, then you should call at SBCGlobal technical support number and get the most prominent solution with easy steps.