Mozilla Thunderbird is the open-source and cross-platform email client service. It is known as a powerful, highly efficient and flexible email application that caters needs of millions of users. This email client is known for its various amazing features; however, people some time witness errors while using it. One such error is resetting the Mozilla Thunderbird email password which can be easily solved by you if you follow the steps given in this blog. You can even take the help of experts by calling Mozilla Thunderbird support number which stays available at all 24 hours without any time and location constraints.
Steps to Reset Mozilla Thunderbird Email Password
You need to follow below-mentioned steps for changing the password of Mozilla Thunderbird email, and these steps are:
- You have to first change the password for the email account by opening the official page of respective email on your favorite web browser.
- After changing the password for your email, you need to close and then reopen the Thunderbird.
- Now you need to click on the Get Mail option of the Mozilla Thunderbird that is present on the main toolbar.
- Then click on ‘Enter New Password’ that is available under the option of ‘Login to failed’.
- Under ‘Enter your password for_’ option you have to enter a new password of your email account.
- Make sure to select the checkbox of ‘Use Password Manager to remember this password.’ If you don’t choose this option, then Mozilla Thunderbird will not remember the password, or it even will not save the new password that you entered.
- Once done, you have to click on the ‘OK’ option and then select the ‘Write’ option.
- Now try to send the test email to yourself.
- Click on ‘Login to server _failed’ > ‘Enter New Password’ and then type the new password for your email account.
- If you see the Send Message Error along with the message that states ‘The message could not be sent because the connection to SMTP server timer out’ then click on OK and then tap on send option again.
If you are unable to reset the password by following the steps given above, then you have to reach out to experts by calling Mozilla Thunderbird Customer Service number. This number is available at all 24 hours, and users can connect with the experts at any given hour without any time and location constraints.