|Phone Number :||+1-855-360-3480|
|Call Time :||24 hours, 7 days, also available on Holidays.|
|Support :||(Talk to human)|
|For online help :||Mozilla Firefox Customer Care|
|Company URL :||https://www.mozilla.org/|
Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers in the world and has close to half a billion users spread across the globe. It is a free and open-source web browser that was first launched almost two decades ago. Mozilla Firefox is compatible with different operating systems, including Linux, mac OS and Windows. Mozilla also allows you to use your account to sync your devices so that you have access to your passwords and bookmarks where ever you go. You can call the Mozilla customer support number to know more about the browser and how it can help to transform your browsing experience.
Features of Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox has several features that distinguish it from many other “desktop” browsers. Here is a brief look at some of the wonderful features of Firefox:
- The tabbed browsing feature allows multiple panels to open on one widows
- Mozilla Firefox has integrated and customized pop-up blocking software
- User can customize their Firefox browse using a variety of extensions
- The new Firefox Quantum is twice as fast and loads pages quickly
- Mozilla Firefox also uses less memory allowing your PC to run smoothly
- Powerful tracking protection tools keeps your data private while online
- Firefox enhanced search capabilities makes it easier for users to get results
- The built-in spell checker allows you to check the text on most web forums
The features mentioned above are just a small part of the many tools and add-ons available to all Mozilla Firefox users. You can call the Mozilla customer care number and consult a customer service representative to learn more about the many feature of Firefox and how to use those features.
Common Issues on Mozilla Firefox
Even the most advanced internet browser is likely to develop some or the other technical error that can affect a user’s browsing experience. Here are some of the most common issues you may encounter while using Mozilla Firefox:
- Mozilla Firefox is slow and constantly hangs
- Cannot save new settings on Mozilla Firefox
- Unable to start Mozilla Firefox internet browser
- Security error codes on Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox automatically blocks certain websites
- 404: Page Not Found Error on Mozilla
- Smeared or blurry webpages displayed on Firefox
- Mozilla connection timed out
- Frequent certificate warnings on Mozilla Firefox
Most of these problems can be solved by some basic troubleshooting steps you can complete on your own, such as deleting the Mozilla browsing history and clearing the browser cache. However, if you ever come across an issue you do not understand you can call the Mozilla technical support number ask for additional technical assistance to fix the problem. Professional experts are available 24 hours a day to give you the best solutions for any technical error you may encounter while using Mozilla Firefox.
Frequently Asked Question
If you are thinking of installing Mozilla Firefox on your computer you should ensure that the basic system requirements needed to use the browser are in place. Go through the system requirement check list given below and see how your computer matches up:
- Mozilla recommends using a Pentium 4, or more advanced, processor
- Processor should be capable of supporting SSE2
- See that your system has a 2GB of RAM for the 64-bit version
- The better RAM the faster the browser will run
- Mozilla recommends users keep at least 200MB of hard drive space on the computer before running Firefox
If you are not sure about the system requirements mentioned above you can call the Mozilla customer service number and speak to a certified software expert to clarify your doubts before you download the software.
Mozilla Firefox is one the fastest most popular internet browsers in the world. The best thing about Firefox is that it is compatible with almost all operating systems and can be used on different devices. You can refer to the steps below to download and install Mozilla Firefox on your computer:
- Step 1:Open your current web browser and go to the Mozilla website.
- Step 2: Look for the relevant link or button to download Mozilla and click it.
- Step 3: Wait for your computer to finish downloading Mozilla Firefox.
- Step 4: Locate the Mozilla .exe file and save the file on your computer.
- Step 5:Go to the Downloads folder where the .exe file is saved
- Step 6: Left click on it the Mozilla .exe file and run it as Administrator.
- Step 7:Complete the Mozilla Firefox installation instructions shown on-screen
If the browser installation fails or is does not load properly you can call the Mozilla tech support number and ask for additional technical assistance to complete the installation and finish setting up Mozilla Firefox.
Many people use Mozilla Firefox to download music, images and other multimedia files from the internet. The Internet Download Manager help you perform batch downloads and can even speed up downloads to give you a better browsing experience. You can refer to the steps to below to enable IDM on Mozilla Firefox:
- Step 1: Download and install the latest version of IDM software.
- Step 2: Restart Mozilla Firefox to complete the browser integration.
- Step 3: Go the Internet Download Manager menu bar
- Step 4: Navigate to ‘Downloads’ then select ‘Options’.
- Step 5: Tick the checkmark next to "Mozilla Firefox"
- Step 6: Select "Customize IDM Menu Items in Context Menu of Browsers"
- Step 7: Click on the option that reads "Firefox and other Mozilla Based"
- Step 8: Enable "Download with IDM" and "Download All Links with IDM"
- Step 9: Locate the add-ons section and ensure that the "IDM CC" extension is enabled
If you encounter any error while using the Internet Download Man you can always call the Mozilla customer support number and speak to a trained software expert to troubleshoot the issue.
A slow internet browser can be particularly frustrating, especially if you use need to connect to the internet for work. If you notice that your browser is running slowly you can refer to the steps given below to check if Mozilla Firefox needs to be updated:
- Step 1: Open the home screen of Mozilla Firefox
- Step 2: Go to Menu section and select the ‘Help’
- Step 3: Click the ‘About Firefox’ option verify the details of your browser
- Step 4: If you are using and outdated version of Mozilla install the latest update and then restart your computer.
If you find that the browser runs slowly and freezes even after you update the software you can call the Mozilla support number and speak to a trained professional to find out how to troubleshoot the problem further.
Any type of malware can adversely affect your browser and cause serious technical error on your computer. You can follow the recommendations given below to keep your system safe while using Mozilla Firefox:
- Step 1: Do not download any pirated software or applications
- Step 2: Carefully check the details of freeware or shareware applications
- Step 3: Install the latest antispyware/antivirus software on your computer
- Step 4: Ensure that you always download the latest security patches for all apps
I you find that your browser frequently crashes or if it takes time to load you should contact Mozilla helpline number and check if your system is infected with malware and find out how to protect your computer.