Have you ever thought about why people are going crazy browsing the internet? Or do you know what the favorite time pass of the people all over the world is? Yes, it’s browsing the internet or checking mail in their favorite web browser and that browser is none-other than Mozilla Firefox. This browser has made the task easy for the people as now you can easily listen to songs, browser web, check emails and see videos all at one place. Since it is free of cost and is compatible with all devices and all operating systems, it is like a hot cake for people. If you want to download this web browser on your system, you need to read this blog to know the steps to install Mozilla. You can reach out to Mozilla Firefox Customer Service to speak with the experts who can help you download this web browser.
System Requirements for Mozilla Firefox
What is one of the most brilliant things about Mozilla browser that it is attracting the people’s attention from all over the world? Yes, it’s the compatibility feature. Mozilla Firefox browser is compatible with all major operating systems like Mac, Windows and Linux. However, you need to fulfil the system requirements before you download the browser. Take a look at the Firefox system requirements:
Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Use Pentium 4 or newer processor which can support SSE2
- Mozilla encourages to use 2GB of RAM for the 64-bit version of the Firefox browser.
- Should have at least 200MB or more of hard drive space on your computer
- macOS 10.9
- macOS 10.10
- macOS 10.11
- macOS 10.12
- macOS 10.13
- Use a Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
- 512 MB of RAM is must
- Your hard disk should have 200 MB or more space
Steps to Download & Install Mozilla Firefox Latest Version
If your computer or laptop is fulfilling the system requirements then you can easily download and install Mozilla Firefox latest version on your device:
- Visit the official website of Mozilla
- Click on the link or button given there to download the Firefox browser set up file
- Save the installation file on your computer
- Go to the Downloads folder and then double click on the set-up file
- Run the .exe file as an Administrator and follow the onscreen instruction to finish installation of Mozilla Firefox.
Hopefully, you can easily download the amazing web browser on your system by following the tips mentioned above; however, if you face any error while installing it, then reach out to the support team. You just have to dial Mozilla firefox Support Number to speak with the experts to help resolve the download or installation issue in Mozilla browser.