Comcast is considered to be one of the best email service providers in the market which has ‘n’ number of users who completely rely upon its service. But even after being so prominent and known, there are times when users encounter certain issues while working with this email service. One such annoying issue is Comcast emails are missing or deleted automatically. This problem can be very frustrating at the time of urgency as it is quite serious because it could cause you to lose your personal data, which might be very important. In this article, you will be provided with an overview of how to restore the lost emails from your Comcast email account once and for all. Although this article will solve your problem very easily, you can also have a word with the techies at Comcast customer support number and seek for their assistance.
Steps to recover deleted or missing emails from your Comcast email account:
There is a default email deletion setting on your email account which means that the messages in your ‘spam’ folder will be lost and deleted after 7 days and the messages in the ‘Trash’ folder will be deleted after 14 days. Comcast, like other email service providers, provides users with an ability to get those messages back which were deleted unintentionally or accidentally. You can go through the steps given below and solve the issue of ‘Comcast email missing or deleted automatically.’
- Step 1: You will have to visit any web browser and enter “https://www.xfinity.com/ in the address bar and proceed
- Step 2: You need to enter your login credentials, i.e. ,email address and password in the required field and log in to your account
- Step 3: You will see an email tab on the screen, you will have to click that and then go to your Comcast mailbox
- Step 4: In this step, you will have to visit the trash folder and click the ‘More action’ icon
- Step 5: There you will see an option ‘ Recover deleted Items,’ you will have to click on that option
- Step 6: You will be provided with a list of emails, and you will have to select the email which you want to restore out of them
- Step 7: Ensure that the destination folder you choose for the emails is convenient. You need to click on ‘Move.’
These steps will definitely fix your problem, but you need to take care that you restore the emails within the period of two weeks because if you don’t, the emails will be permanently deleted from the trash folder. If you encounter any difficulty while implementing these steps, you can ring up Comcast technical support number and speak to well qualified and trained experts who will provide you with the best possible solution in no time.